The Community Director is responsible to the Director of Operations for the operation of the entire property, including its profitability, staff, building maintenance, and administration.
Superior management ability coupled with talent and desire to deal with the public on a continuing basis; strong leadership skills; ability to recognize problems and devise solutions; proficient in on-site computer hardware and software applications; ability to effectively communicate with prospects/residents; physical ability to tour apartments on multiple floors and access varied terrain; ability to work at a fast pace, perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Education and Experience Required
- College degree preferred. Minimum high school diploma with additional years of managerial or supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of regulations, acts, guidelines, etc., pertaining to property management.
- Knowledge of computer operations, to include basic data entry.
- Minimum of one year managerial/supervising experience.
- Professional Certification preferred (ARM, CPM, CAM, and RAM).
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relations with residents and co- workers.
This position is available for:
Crowne at Briargate
9124 Grand Cordera Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80924